Thursday, September 30, 2010

I want to thank all who praticipated in our wonderful Relief Society Meeting Tuesday evening. We had a lot of sisters in attendance, lots of wonderful food and fellowship. Thanks to all the sisters and brothers who assisted in the Nursery. I want to let Sis. Melanie Wade and Sis. Jaime Connor know how much I appreciate all the work and effort they put forth in preparation and energy to make it such a success. We are so very blessed in our Ward with wonderful Sisters who always go above and beyond in serving. I thank you all very much!
Many of the sisters brought things to share from their heritage. We are a very diverse group of sisters. It is a wonderful thing!
Please let me know if you would like anything announced on our Blog....

0 comments:

Post a Comment