Saturday, August 28, 2010

There is a Military man in our ward. He is about 25-30 years old and divorced. He is looking for someone to do some basic cleaning for him and his daughter once or twice a week for about an hour os so. His daughter is in 1st grade. He lives on the CB base. If you would be interested please let me know. He seems to be a very nice young man. He helped in the Nursery in RS Tuesday night.
Tomorrow we will be having a combined meeting with thePriesthood in the Chapel. I am not sure what the topic will be but I am sure it will be wonderful.
Susan Soule is moving and her home is for sale. It is a wonderful four bedroom with two and a half baths, Family room etc. If you know anyone moving in let them know about the house. They are willing to rent it. He has to report to his new job in November. The location is wonderful! Off the beaten path but near the interstate. It is two stories. I love it! If I didn't have a house I would buy it myself!
Happy Saturday!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment