Thursday, August 19, 2010

Susan Soule and I went to visit Elaina in the hospital yesterday. She looks wonderful and got out of the hospital today. Thanks to her VT's....Kristal and Liz for bringing her dinner tonight. Also thanks to Sis. Allen for being willing to bring her dinner tomorrow night.
We also visited Sis. Bev Waits. She is also in the hospital. She was pretty tired when we saw her. I think she is doing better. I do not know when she will be released from Garden Park. We hope soon!
Remember to keep both in your prayers! As well as Sue Grimes. She is not feeling as well as she would like! Bro. Grimes is also not well! They are the sweetest couple and love each other so very much! They have been married around 55 plus years. I cannot remember how long but a long time. If you are ever out and about near their home just drop on over to visit. They love the company.
Sunday Linda Ware will be our teacher. I cannot find my little list with the lesson. However if you have the newsletter you will find the info there.
I have been trying to clean and rearrange my office...I think it is a bigger mess than when I started. I keep saving things that I need but I've saved them so well....I cannot find them!
Oh well!
Has anyone thought about meeting weekly? I haven't recieved any feedback from anyone.
Enjoy the moments of your life!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment