Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Just a gentle reminder that gifts for the Angel tree are due in by 6:30 tonight at the Church. If you cannot get it there please contact me and if you are close I wil try to pick it up or have someone else near by do it...or even meet you somewhere. Call me...Toni at 831-8128. You can leave a message if I am not home and I will call you back. Thank's to all the wonderful families who have helped in this!
We have had so many wonderful Baptism's lately and we wish congratulations to all of them....Maribel and Heather are the newest members in RS. Welcome! We also have a new YW as well as a few young men in Primary who turned 8. Welcome to all!
Sunday was a wonderful day at church...all the lessons were wonderful and uplifting as well as the Christmas program in our Sacrament meeting.
This Friday the Annual RS party is at my home at 21077 Robinson Rd. Call if you need directions. My phone number is listed above. Also, if you are planning on coming please let me know if you get a chance ......call, email, or reply to this message. If you do not have time to reply come anyway...I am just trying to get a head count of some type to be sure I have enough refreshments. Only respond if you are coming...thanks...
email address,..........ma1willson@aol.com......thanks!!!
I hope to see many of you Friday night!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment