Thursday, December 16, 2010

I want to thank you all for bringing your gifts yesterday. We were missing about 8 gifts but somehow we had enough for all but one litle girl. And my husband had ordered something to have at our home when the Granddaughters come and we are going to donate that and all will be well. Strange...as I felt a true Christmas miracle happened last night....as I was getting them ready and gave them over to the youth to wrap the gifts seemed to be more than we started with. It was a strange thing. I cannot explain it. I was amazed. Misssing gifts....yet all children had a gift....but one.....and we have the perfect thing at our home. Miracles do happen or else those YM/YW were really Christmas elves at work!!!!
Remember the Party at my home Friday....hope to see you there.
Thanks again for your kindness and support!

0 comments:

Post a Comment