Tuesday, August 11, 2009

It is Tuesday already...I have had family visiting most of the summer and it has been blissful!
However, I have really let my church responsibilities fall a little. Please be patient with me as I try to get back into doing all I should be doing!
The lesson Sunday was wonderful as usual. Sis. Ingram taught a beautiful and interesting lesson.
It was on the Wentworth Letter. In this letter the Prophet Joseph shares the Articles of Faith.
If you have a chance...read it!
We are going to try some smaller Enrichment groups again....maybe a "Book Club" or basic sewing or crocheting etc..... A excersize group possibly. Do any of you have any interests etc....we should explore? They will just be smal groups for those who are interested.
Any volunteers to lead or attend these activities?
We are always open to suggestions. Can anyone recommend a book we could read? Doen't have to be a church book.
Give me a call or send me an email...ma1willson@aol.com. I will be waiting!
Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment