Saturday, August 1, 2009

It is so hard to believe it is August already...where does the time go?
Melonie had a wonderful shower Tuesday night. The baby is adorable! Melonie looked wonderful! We missed those of you who were not there!
Tomorrow in RS the lesson will be taught by me, Toni Willson. And unless I change subjects at the last moment the lesson will be on Prayer and having prayer in our hearts all the time. If you have any experiences you would like to share...I will give you the opportunity to do so tomorrow in class. Plus...you could give a little prayer for me that I will say the things I should say with inspiration!
We are very blessed in our Ward to have so many wonderful sisters like you! Thanks for all that you do in public as well as private. I am ever so impressed.
Remember if you have a scarf or soft hat you would like to donate to Sis. Hunter please bring them to me tomorrow! I will see that they are given to her.
Thanks again for all the service you all daily! You do make the ward a better place!

0 comments:

Post a Comment