Monday, November 15, 2010

Sisters.....due to my forgetfulness I didn't pass out the sheet to get some Men to watch the Children in RS on Saturday. So, I am asking for your help. Do you know of any men who would be willing to assist us in this. We need two men at least. Young men are welcome also. Let me know.....228 831 8128. Thank you!!!
Also we are gathering names for the Ward's annual Angel Tree. If you have names to contribute to the tree please let me know. You can call me or email me......ma1willson@aol.com, ph 228-831-8128 or cell 228-669-7914. I will need the names by Tuesday night if possible.
I am usually not so unorganized....lots going on in my life right now. I am so sorry! I would appreciate any help you could give me!
Saturday is the Annual Super Saturday Craft Day. Please try to come. We will begin at 9am and go until noon at the latest. We will serve a light lunch of soup and rolls at 11:30 or so.
Please bring a sack lunch for your nursery aged children.
We had a wonderful lesson in RS yesterday. I always love Sis. Griggs lessons. She presented a beautiful lesson on the Ordinance of Baptism. It is wonderful to be reminded of the covenants and promises we made when we were baptized. I am a convert and was baptised at the age of 21 however it has been along time. As I was listening to the lesson I could actually remember my feelings on that day. I admit I was afraid. It has been one of the best decisions of my life however. I love the lessons we are having this year. It is good to revisit the basic foundations and beliefs of our Gospel.
Thank you again for being understanding of my forgetfulness about the nursery and Angel Tree!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment