Friday, November 19, 2010

Saturday will be our Super Saturday at 9am! If you are bringing children please bring a sack lunch for them. We were not able to find any priesthood to tend the children so I may ask all those who have children to take a 20 minute turn in the nursery as needed. I hate to do this. I will stay the whole time in the nursery but if there are a lot of children I may need some help. I will bring a movie for them to watch and some things to do. It will work out!!!!
Anyway , I know it will be a fun and exciting day for all of us. I am so looking forward to it.
We will have a light lunch of Soup, bread, crackers and dessert......And end by 12 at the latest.
Sis. Melanie Wade and Sis. Connor have lots of fun crafts planned. so come on over and enjoy the day.
And do not forget Sunday is Linger Longer. Sis. Ruthie Wade is going to be out of town again so there will not be anyone in the kitchen to heat up the food....if you can use your crock pot or bring something that doesn't need to be heated it would be a big help. I know some wonderful sisters stepped in last time to help get the food ready...and we do so appreciate them.
Have a happy Friday....and we will see you Saturday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment