Thursday, March 17, 2011

Wendy Dewitt

Hello Sisters. I know that I just published a post on the Relief Society Birthday but I wanted to do another post about the Stake activity on the 24th with Sister Wendy Dewitt. I sincerely hope that everyone that can come will be there. Sister Dewitt came to our stake in New Hampshire a few years ago and she really opened my eyes to food storage. She is so knowledgeable about this subject and, more importantly, she provides a practical ways to make a food storage plan. I can honestly say that she opened my eyes to so many new and wonderful ideas and made me excited about storing food for my family.
President Ezra Taft Benson said, "The revelation to produce and store food may be as essential to our temporal welfare today as boarding the ark was to the people in the days of Noah." That is a serious thing indeed.
Sister Dewitt also has a blog where she gives lots of great advice. The blog address is http://everythingunderthesunblog.blogspot.com. If you cannot make it on Thursday, and you would like to know what Sister Dewitt has to say, I have a copy of the seminar she gave to our stake in New Hampshire and will gladly make it available to anyone who wants it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment