Saturday, July 31, 2010

WELL......the Saturday Morning Relief Society Meeting was a wonderful success!!!!
Sis. Marci made the most yummy delicious Strawberry Jam and Sis. Paula made the most soft wonderful and tasty bread! We also had our jars with heavy cream in them and whipped up some wonderful butter for our bread and jam! I want to thank Melonie Wade for getting it all organized and ready for us to enjoy. It was a most wonderful activity. Thank you all so much for attending!
And thank you all for bringing examples of the wonderful things you have made. It was so wonderful that so many of you were willing to share. We have the most talented sisters in our Ward! We are truly blessed!
Tomorrow is Fast Sunday and I will be teaching the lesson in Relief Society. Both of my counselors will be out of town. That happened earlier in the year when I taught. I have to wonder if they are trying to tell me something. The lesson will be on Faith and developing a strong Testimony.
I hope it will be a good lesson!
Sis. Blackstock is not doing well at all. Please keep her and her family in your hearts and prayers at this most difficult time.
I will try to write more soon!! I hope you are doing well, Branda! We were glad to see you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment